Hyaluronic Acid injections
Hyaluronic acid exists naturally in the skin and is the main moisturizing agent of the dermis.
Skin aging is characterized in particular by a decrease in its concentration, the consequences of which are a sagging of the oval and the appearance of unsightly wrinkles.
Several densities of hyaluronic acid allow doctors to sculpt the following areas :
- Cheekbones: dense hyaluronic acid
- Furrows and wrinkles: medium density hyaluronic acid
- Lip contours: specific hyaluronic acid
- Dark circles and fine lines: fluid hyaluronic acid
- Hands: high density hyaluronic acid
- Other possible injection sites: bridge of the nose, earlobe, correction of scars, etc.
30 June 2021